XVI CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION AND IX SCHOOL ON EVOLUTIONARY PHYSIOLOGY
Some information will be provided a bit later…
Only fill in if you are not human
We are eager to see you on our conference.
If you need to apply for Russian visa — there are several possibilities:
– Application for traditional visa (usually need – application form, invitation, insurance, passport. All other particularities better to figure out through Russian Consulate in your Country)
– Online application for electronic visa to St. Petersburg (only if you have straight flights to St. Petersburg and resident of mentioned countries. If you have regular single-entry business, tourist and humanitarian visa;
– Online application
is possible 4 days before entry date, Visa is valid for 30 days; Period of stay up to 8 days; This kind of visa doesn’t have consular fee)
If you need help or an official invitation to get Russian VISA, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call +7 911 266-73-04
Better start applying for the invitation not later than 5-4 month before the conference.
N.B. Right now it is not possible to get RUSSIAN VISA or invitation because of the epidemiological situation, but we hope that the situation will change soon and it will be possible to apply in November.
Organizing Committee of the Conference
To comply with the legislation in returning funds, please comply with the following requirements:
Money is returned in accordance with the norms of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 of 07.02.1992 ” Concerning the Protection of Consumer Rights”, Provision of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation No. 266-P of 24.12.2004 “About issue of bank cards and about operations, Made using payment cards”, Provision of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation 12.10.2011 N 373-П” On the Procedure for Carrying Out Cash operations with Banknotes and Coin of the Bank of Russia on the Territory of the Russian Federation”. If you need to cancel your conference payment or other paid services, you need to:
– You need to provide an official letter on behalf of the legal entity or on behalf of an individual requesting of the money refund, specifying the reason for the refund, bank details for the refund and the exact amount of the paid money. For legal entities, the signature of the authorized person and the seal of the organization should certify the letter.
– Money will be returned according to the invoice details specified in the letter within 10 (ten) calendar days from the obtainment of request letter.
– You need to submit a refund statement on behalf of the debit/credit card holder asking for a refund, stating the reason for the refund and the exact amount of the money.
– Provide a copy of the passport of the card holder.
– To the refund statement attach the original fiscal check from the cash machine.
– At the time of the return transaction, it is necessary to have a bank (credit/debit) card from which the payment was made.
The return the money to the customer (cancellation of the contract of the rendering services) that were paid in a non-cash form (irrespective of the day of implementation of purchase) is carried out in the non-cash form to the credit/debit card of the holder after the presentation of the cash voucher and the credit (payment) card, (the letter of Federal Tax Service Directorate of Russia 13.08.2003 N 29-12/44313 (item 4), the letter of Federal Tax Service Directorate of Russia of 13.09.2000 N 30-08/1/43844).
– You need to submit a request for a refund, including the reason for the refund and the exact amount of refund. The request should be made only on behalf of the person who paid for the service.
– Provide a copy of your passport.
– Please attach the original fiscal check of the cash machine.
– Money is returned within ten days from the date of submission of the request (article 31 of the Law of the Russian Federation “On Protection of Consumer Rights”).
– Return of money is made in the accounting department during working hours (from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00 h).
The real policy of processing of personal data is made according to requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FL “About personal data” also defines an order of processing of personal data and measures for safety of personal data Federal state budgetary institution of science Institute of evolutionary physiology and biochemistry of I.M. Sechenov of the Russian Academy of Sciences (further – the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets the most important goal and condition for the performance of his activities to respect the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator ‘s Personal Data Processing Policy (the “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors through the https://orbreli.iephb.ru website.
2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
2.2. Personal Data Blocking – temporary termination of personal data processing (except if processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3. Website – a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://orbreli.iephb.ru;
2.4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means providing for their processing;
2.5. Personal Data Impersonation – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
2.6. Personal Data Processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), impersonation, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and/or carrying out processing of personal data, as well as defining purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
2.8. Personal Data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or User-defined https://orbreli.iephb.ru website;
2.9. User – any visitor to the https://orbreli.iephb.ru website;
2.10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain range of persons;
2.11. Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of a circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign natural or foreign legal person;
2.13. Personal data destruction – any actions, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with impossibility of further restoration of personal data content in personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material personal data media are destroyed.
3.1. Surname, name, middle name;
3.2. E-mail address;
3.3. Phone numbers;
3.4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
3.5. Place of work, position, gender;
3.6. The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
3.7. The above-mentioned data are further combined by the general concept of Personal Data.
4.1. The purpose of processing personal data of the User is to inform the User by sending e-mails; Providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website; registration of conferees.
4.2. The Operator shall also have the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the e-mail address of the email@example.com marked “Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers.”
4.3. Impersonal data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5.1. The Operator processes personal data of the User only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the https://orbreli.iephb.ru website. By completing the relevant forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator shall be ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to comply fully with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
6.1. The operator provides the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2. Personal data of the User will never be transferred to third parties under any conditions, except in cases related to compliance with the applicable legislation.
6.3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by the direction to the Operator the notice on the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org c Operator a mark “Updating of personal data”.
6.4. The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The user can withdraw at any time the consent to processing of personal data, having directed to the Operator the notice by e-mail to the e-mail address of email@example.com Operator a mark “A response of consent to processing of personal data”.
7.1. The operator is obliged to ensure that the foreign State to whose territory it is intended to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects before the cross-border transfer of personal data begins.
7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8.1. The User may obtain any explanations on the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator ‘s personal data processing policy. The policy is in effect indefinitely until it will be replaced by a new version.
8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://orbreli.iephb.ru
This User Agreement (here and after the Agreement) regulates the relations between IEPHB RAS (here and after the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
The CONFERENCE and SCHOOL website is not a media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do won’t use the CONFERENCE and SCHOOL site!
Subject of the Agreement
The administration offers to the user the right to post the following information on the site: – text information
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
– To search the information on the site
– To receive information on the website
– To create information for the site
– To copy information to other sites with indication of source
– To use information from the site for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
– To create, modify, cancel rules according to their own decisions and necessity
– To restrict access to any information on the site
– To create, modify, and delete information
– To delete accounts
– To refuse in registration without explanation
The user takes on the obligation:
– Ensure the accuracy of the information provided
– Protect personal data from access by third parties
– Update Personal Data provided during registration, if modified
– Do not copy information from other sources
– When copying information from other sources, include information about author
– Not to disseminate information aimed at popularization of the war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the dissemination of which is criminally or administratively punishable
– Do not disrupt the site service ability
– Do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
– Do not act to mislead other Users
– Do not transfer your account and/or your login and password to third parties
– Do not register the account on behalf of another person, except in cases provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation
– Not to post materials with the an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive content, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
– Do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
– Maintain the site ‘s operability unless it is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
– Protect the account of the User in various ways
– Protect information that is restricted or prohibited by law by warning or by deleting a user account that violates the rules
– Provide all available information about the User to authorized bodies of state power in cases specified by law
Responsibility of the parties
– The user is personally responsible for the information distributed
– Administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
– The administration is not responsible for the mismatch of services expected by the User and actually received
– Administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties
– In case of force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.) Administration does not guarantee the security of information posted by the User, as well as uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Conditions of operation of the Agreement
This Agreement shall become effective upon registration on the website.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect with no fixed term.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its decision.
The Administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.
Scientific Secretary of IEPHB RAS, PhD, Galperina E.I., 8 (812) 5526870
St. Petersburg, Toreza, 44